Our Mission Statement:
We seek to share the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the heart of Brampton, Ontario.
- In the being and unity of God, the existence of three equal Persons in the Godhead.
- In the Divine inspiration of the Scriptures which are a sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- In the need of every human being for salvation through Jesus Christ.
- In the Deity of Christ and the all-sufficiency of His atonement.
- In justification by faith alone in the righteousness of Christ.
- In the work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration and sanctification.
- In the second and glorious appearance of our Lord and Saviour, the resurrection of the dead, the punishment of the wicked and the blessedness of the righteous.
- In baptism by immersion of believers in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Lord’s Supper in accordance with His command.
- In the Church, a company of baptized believers,voluntarily associated for mutual edification and service.
- In the religious observances of the first day of the week and the assembling for worship and the ministry of the Word.
- In the maintenance and propagation of these doctrines and especially the spreading of the Gospel of Christ in all lands.
Having been led, as we believe, by the spirit of God,to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour,and on the profession of our faith, having been baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, we do now in the presence of God, and this assembly, most solemnly and joyfully enter into Covenant with one another as one body in Christ. We engage, therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit; to walk together in Christian love; to strive for the advancement of this Church, in knowledge, holiness and comfort; to promote its prosperity and spirituality; to sustain its worship, ordinances, discipline and doctrines; to contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the Church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the Gospel through all nations. We also engage to maintain family and private personal devotions; to give our children a Christian Education; to seek the salvation of our kindred and acquaintances; to walk circumspectly in the world; to be just in our dealings, faithful in our engagements, and exemplary in our deportment; to practice temperance in all things, and to be zealous in our efforts to advance the Kingdom of our Saviour. We further engage to watch over one another in brotherly love; to remember each other in prayer; to aid each other in sickness and distress; to cultivate Christian sympathy in feeling and courtesy in speech; to be slow to take offense, but always ready for reconciliation and, mindful of the rules of our Saviour, to secure it without delay. We moreover engage that, when we move from this place, we will as soon as possible unite with some other Church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s word.